Bluebonnets, Wildflowers & Dogs Photo Contest
Bluebonnets, Wildflowers and Springtime in Texas. Add your dog and it’s the perfect combination! Do you have what it takes to have the best bluebonnet or wildflower photo? Let’s see it!
How to Enter the 2023 4th Annual Bluebonnet Dog Photo Contest
- Post your favorite dog photo on the Facebook contest link, in the comments. Photo should include only the dog(s), no people, and include bluebonnets or other Texas wildflowers.
- Post up to 3 photos per household, 1 photo per comment between March 10 and March 27
- Houston Dog Mom will select 10 finalists from the entries received. Finalist pictures will be posted on Houston Dog Mom’s Facebook page on March 29
- First, Second and Third prize will be awarded based on the number of likes/loves on each finalist picture, between March 29 and April 4
- Winners will be announced on April 5.
- Pup Food and Treats from Jessie’s Bites (value $150)
- Swim time at Joasis Houston (value $100)
- $25 Gift Certificate to Briggs N Wiggles bandannas & collars.
How to Take the Best Bluebonnnet & Wildflower Dog Photos
We wrote the Guide to Texas Bluebonnet Photos!
Check out this article for:
- 10 Tips on how to get the best bluebonnet photos with your dog
- 7 Places to find bluebonnets in the Houston area
- 6 Easy road trips to find bluebonnets near Houston
Limit of 3 photo entries per household. No professional photographers please! Please be in the Houston area. By submitting your photo, you give permission for Houston Dog Mom to use your photograph on social media or on the Houston Dog Mom website with no additional payment or permission.