Bluebonnets, Wildflowers and Springtime in Texas. Add your dog and it’s the perfect combination! Do you have what it takes to have the best bluebonnet or wildflower photo? Let’s see it!
How to Enter the Bluebonnet Dog Photo Contest
- Post your favorite dog photo on the Facebook contest link, in the comments. Photo should include only the dog(s), no people, and include bluebonnets or other Texas wildflowers.
- Post up to 3 photos per household, 1 photo per comment, between March 19 and
April 1.(DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 10 at midnight!)
- Houston Dog Mom will select 5 finalists from the entries received. Finalist pictures will be posted on Houston Dog Mom’s Facebook page on April 11.
- First, Second and Third prize will be awarded based on the number of likes on each finalist picture, between April 11 – April 16.
- Winners will be announced on April 17.
- 2 Nights boarding in a Luxury Suite at Camp Bow Wow Greater Heights. While there, your dog will participate in all-day play doggie day care, and watch Dog TV from their bed. Bonus: You can check in on them via video!
- 4 free treats from the bakery case at Three Dog Bakery HTX in Rice Village.
- Pamper Your Pup Spa Day at Camp Bow Wow Great Houston. Your dog will enjoy a bath, blueberry facial, brush & blow dry, eye and ear clean and a nail trim!
- $25 Gift Certificate to Patsy’s Pet Market in Katy
Facebook Contest Link: Enter by posting your dog photo in the comments on this Facebook thread: https://www.facebook.com/houstondogmom/posts/2282941525342979
How to Take the Best Bluebonnnet & Wildflower Dog Photos
We wrote the Guide to Texas Bluebonnet Photos!
Check out this article for:
- 10 Tips on how to get the best bluebonnet photos with your dog
- 7 Places to find bluebonnets in the Houston area
- 6 Easy road trips to find bluebonnets near Houston
Limit of 3 photo entries per household. No professional photographers please! You do not need to be a Houston resident to win! By submitting your photo, you give permission for Houston Dog Mom to use your photograph on social media or on the Houston Dog Mom website with no additional payment or permission.