Puppy Love – Valentines Dog Event in Houston
Dog friendly events in Houston are the best. And don’t you need a little puppy love this Valentine’s Day? Bring your favorite pooch out to Houston’s newest patio bar and restaurant, Bayou Heights Bier Garten for a barking good time. It’s all to raise money for Harris County Pets, our local animal shelter.
Puppy Love is hosted by HoustonDogMom and BriggsNWiggles.
This free dog event includes:
- Kissing booth photos with professional photographer. Pose with your pooch, besties or special someone. ($20 donation). Digital photos available to download by February 14th!
- Pup Cups with treats donated by Layla’s Barkery ($5 donation)
- Doggie Fashion Contest with prizes at 12:30 (free to enter!)
- Doggie Speed Dating with shelter dogs. Take 5 minutes to meet a mutt!
- Vendor booths
- Raffles, including items donated by Tito’s Vodka
- Silent Auction for a custom pet portrait
Bayou Heights Bier Garten has a covered patio with fire pits, making it the perfect location for Houston’s mild weather. Add in a full lunch and brunch menu, cocktails, beer and wine. Plus an on-site coffee shop
Dog Event in Houston: Puppy Love Valentine’s Pawty for Dogs
Event: Puppy Love – A Valentine’s Paw-ty for Dog Lovers
Location: Bayou Heights Bier Garten, 3905 Washington Avenue
Date & Time: Sunday February 12th 11am – 2pm. On-site parking is free until noon.
100% of proceeds benefit Harris County Pets and Friends of CountyPets transport programs. You can help pets get on the road to a better life! Can’t come? You can help by fostering a dog.